Wednesday, December 27, 2017

What did you eat for breakfast?

They say it's the most important meal of the day!  So what did you eat for breakfast?

Please tell me in the comments here.

What I had for breakfast today was the same thing I've have had for the past 8 months - Bulletproof coffee!  This is coffee of the purest form possible (according to the budget) which is currently Josie's french roast.  I grind it on my own.  It smells amazing when I open a bag and tastes even better!  I love this coffee!  I add 2 tablespoons of grass fed butter, one tablespoon of MCT oil and blend for 20 seconds in the vitamix.  The fat from the Medium Chain Triglyceride and grass fed butter jump start my brain and offer a steady distribution of the caffeine from the coffee over the next several hours.  I never get jittery nor hungry until about noon.  If I do get hungry or feel like I need a snack before lunch I will have a hard boiled egg, sliced in half, with a couple of drops of mct oil, a sprinkle of sea salt and organic black pepper.  MMMMM, it's so delicious and satisfying.

This was the foundation for my weight loss and feeling great in 2017!  I released 22 pounds so  and I am happy with my body, I feel good in it - like comfortable in my skin, I have tons of energy, don't get cravings and I look great too. HAHA!  If I do say so myself.

I am so thankful that I never feel the guilt from eating that donut, or huge breakfast, or bagel and cream cheese or coffee with copious amounts of hazelnut creamer or whatever the flavor of the day is.

I'm asking you what you had for breakfast today because that's the place to begin.  If you want to feel good about yourself, feel amazing in your body, and at peak performance, give it a try.  Then listen to your body and listen close.  It knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome With A Chance Of Bliss

Breaking news...this just in: Today's forecast is awesome with a 100% chance of bliss! Don't forget to bring your smile with y...