Friday, December 29, 2017

Random Kindness

I've been at a conference all week in San Diego.

It's been a great trip and pretty cool that my company paid for it. Wow.

So grateful for the opportunity to learn and grow! That seems to be my motto as of late: always learning and growing.

I hadn't traveled for a while and I forgot how expensive it can be, especially for basic things like good drinking water.

These water bottles were available for purchase at the Hard Rock hotel for $7 each. 😱

The software company hosting the conference was giving them away to the attendees. 
I asked them if I could take a few out to the homeless folk outside and they were all for it, so I did! 

The smiles on their faces were beautiful and priceless.

"I envision a world where there is a generous and continuous sharing of resources..." [The global vision of Centers for Spiritual Living...]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome With A Chance Of Bliss

Breaking news...this just in: Today's forecast is awesome with a 100% chance of bliss! Don't forget to bring your smile with y...