Sunday, December 31, 2017


As the end of the year approaches I love taking the time to contemplate my journey over the past year. What did I accomplish? What did I create? What could I have done better? How could I have been better? Is there anything I didn't do or be that I wish I had? 

Once my personal inventory is complete my intentions for the coming year begin to formulate. I contemplate what I would love to see come into form, the ways in which I would love to get to know myself better, and the qualities of being I would love to exude. Then I formulate a vision statement for the year, a word of focus, and I might even choose a theme song to match it!

Photo by Elizabeth Rowley
#TakingStock #CountYourMarbles #Inventory#BeginAgain #TheFutureIsNow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome With A Chance Of Bliss

Breaking news...this just in: Today's forecast is awesome with a 100% chance of bliss! Don't forget to bring your smile with y...