Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Cosmic Forgiveness: Venus to Transit the Sun Today


I was invited to a party this evening to safely view the Venus transit which is said to occur between 6 PM and 9 PM.  I am excited about this event and will definitely attend the party.  The Venus transit occurs when the planet passes between the sun & the earth creating a dark spot on the sun limiting the light from getting thru in that particular spot to us earthlings.

I looked at some images on the web of a previous Venus transit and they
reminded of a quote I once heard by Marianne Williamson that “un-forgiveness is like a dark spot on the heart that the light cannot get to.”
I have decided that I'm going to forgive Venus this evening and allow it to have safe passage between my planet and the sun.  Smile.
If you get the chance, you may want to view this once every 125 year, predictable phenomenon between 6 PM-9 PM this evening.
Perhaps you might join me in using this opportunity to forgive in planetary proportion by choosing one person, place, organization, situation or experience in which you have been secretly harboring resentment toward, creating a dark spot on your heart where the light cannot get to.  
Then project that out onto the planet Venus and watch (safely) as it transitions between the earth and the sun until only light remains.  In the silence of our own minds, raising and praising it all in the name of Love!  
Maybe we can even go a step further and project every ounce of un-forgiveness in our hearts onto it, rather than one, and then when the spot is no longer viewable, grin from ear to ear and feel the freedom!
If you are unable to safely view this phenomenon, perhaps simply knowing in your heart that the transition is occurring, forgiveness is occurring, you can bless it and call it good, for it didn't come to stay.
I call this epic forgiveness!  It's cosmic!
Namaste!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Elle
    Just wanted to let you know I noticed your blog and just love watching you move into the light and the limelight! You go, girl! The transit of Venus is a great analogy for forgiveness. Thanks for being in my life, sista!
    love,
    jaqui

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jaqui! I am glad you are in my life as well. BIG Love to you & congratulations once again! Love, Elizabeth

      Delete
  2. Hi "city"! My pleasure, where are you located?
    Blessings to you, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Awesome With A Chance Of Bliss

Breaking news...this just in: Today's forecast is awesome with a 100% chance of bliss! Don't forget to bring your smile with y...