Sunday, December 31, 2017

I Am A Finder Of Things

I am a finder of things.

I find my own things and the misplaced things of others too. It's not by ransacking drawers and frantically searching for the items that this is accomplished.

I sit down, I get quiet, and I surrender to the Divine.

I let go of thoughts that arise and also the desire to go ransacking and frantically searching. I remember that there is nothing lost in the Universe. I may even say the incantation of, "Tony Tony come around, what once was lost must now be found."
 
Then I let my body go where it wants to go without any thought process, logic, or questioning. I arrive at my destination and look around. I feel around energetically, with no thinking involved and then suddenly, voila, I find the lost item!

This is something I have learned to pay close attention to. It is that within me (Source Energy) that knows. It is my innate wisdom. It knows what to do, when to do it, and how to do it, and it does not involve thinking or analyzing.

As I practice tuning into that frequency, I know that I am guided, directed, and sustained by my Source. I find comfort in that knowing and it soothes the soul. I can do this anytime too - sit down, get quiet, surrender to the Divine, and listen.

That is my super power.  What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome With A Chance Of Bliss

Breaking news...this just in: Today's forecast is awesome with a 100% chance of bliss! Don't forget to bring your smile with y...