Tuesday, December 26, 2017

The Greatest Gifts Cannot Be Wrapped

Blessings & Happy Christmas Eve dear friends!
Remember as a child how thrilling Christmas Eve was? I remember being so totally excited and filled with anticipation of my good in the form of presents that I could hardly sleep that night! I'd wake up either very late at night or very early in the morning and tiptoe out into the living room to see if anything new had arrived under the tree from Santa. And it always did! Then I'd go back to my bed and lie there awake for hours waiting for my parents to wake up.
On this Christmas Eve, I carry that same childlike joy, wonder, and awe throughout my day and into my night. I contemplate and give thanks for the many gifts and wonderful blessings already here - friends, family, prosperity, health, love, joy...
Simultaneously I wait in joyful anticipation for the multitude of infinite gifts that continue to pour forth into my life from the kingdom of heaven within...as light, forgiveness, trust, prosperity, love, faith, courage, joy, strength, and oh so much more.
The Presence that cannot be wrapped is that of God in my life, and it is the greatest gift of all. It is truly the gift that keeps on giving. She who has God lacks nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome With A Chance Of Bliss

Breaking news...this just in: Today's forecast is awesome with a 100% chance of bliss! Don't forget to bring your smile with y...