Friday, August 4, 2017

New Beginnings

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Sometimes I am so focused on the ending that I cannot see nor experience the joy, possibility, and beauty of the beginning.

I may be in denial or disbelief of what's just ended.

Slowly as I begin to detach from the past, a new hope emerges. I start to realize that what just ended was no longer serving me and my highest potential good.

As I begin to bless my past, my heart forgives, and an opening or a clearing is made for brand new baby energy to reveal itself.

And then, boom!

Bloom!

Tadaaaa!

Voila!

Magic begins to happen.

Today I say yes to the magic blooming in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome With A Chance Of Bliss

Breaking news...this just in: Today's forecast is awesome with a 100% chance of bliss! Don't forget to bring your smile with y...